Looking for how to get a refund on Zulily? This article will show you all the steps (with screenshots) if you received a defective, damaged, or wrongly described item. Most products listed on Zulily are eligible for refunds, provided you return them within 30 days of their delivery. Ensure you don’t use the unwanted items, and pack them in their original packaging. Each item should also be in its initial state, including all tags.
Follow the instructions below to return items to Zulily for a refund:
- Repack the item(s) you no longer want
- Go to My Orders and look for the items you wish to return. Click/tap on them.
- Then submit a return request and print your shipping label.
- Attach it to the package and ship it via USPS.
- Once Zulily receives the package and processes your return, a refund will be issued to your initial payment method or via store credit.
Unwanted apparel must be unworn and unwashed. If your order came with accessories or a warranty card, ensure you include them while returning the item(s).
How Long Does It Take To Get A Refund from Zulily?
Zulily typically takes less than 14 days to process refunds from the date its warehouse arrives at its warehouse. However, your card issuer can determine how long it will take to reflect in your account.
How Do I Cancel an Order on Zulily and Get a Refund?
Here’s how to cancel an order on Zulily:
- Navigate to My Orders and click/tap on View/modify order next to the order featuring the unwanted item(s)
- Tap or click Cancel next to each unwanted item you want to return.
Be aware that Zulily only grants cancellations for orders whose placement hasn’t exceeded 30 minutes.
Which Items Are Ineligible for Returns on Zulily?
Only a few items do not qualify for refunds on Zulily. These include furniture, personalized items, heavy/bulky items, food, personal hygiene items, intimate apparel, swimwear, and makeup products.
Some electronics and luxury goods are also ineligible for returns. However, you can determine eligibility on the My Orders page or the item’s product details page.
Related Post: How to Get a Refund on Cider.
Was this article helpful in getting your money back? If so, don’t hesitate to share and comment on your experience below.
Read Next: How to Get a Refund on AliExpress.