Did you recently subscribe to Tinder when you shouldn’t have? You can get your money back, and we will walk you through how to get a refund on Tinder. While in-app purchases are non-refundable on Tinder, you can request a refund for subscription payments. The platform you’d have to take to submit your refund request varies depending on how you initially subscribed.
To qualify for a refund from the online dating platform, the date you paid for your current subscription must not have exceeded 14 days. You also have to find your order number in the confirmation email received when you completed the payment.
- Ask for a Refund from Tinder on the Web
- Get a Refund from Tinder via Apple App Store
- Get a Refund from Tinder through Play Store
Ask for a Refund from Tinder on the Web
If you’re a Tinder user with an order number starting with COSU or TNDR, you can only request your money back via Tinder’s website.
Follow the instructions below to request your money back from Tinder after subscribing via Tinder.com.
- Visit Tinder’s refunds webpage.
- Select “Help with billing or payment” in the What can we help with? section. (If it’s already set to it, you can proceed with the next step.)
- Select “I want to request a refund” under Tell us more…
- Choose a platform, i.e., Web.
- Input your email address, order number or reference code, and description. Then upload all relevant attachments.
- Tap or click on SUBMIT.
Get a Refund from Tinder via Apple App Store
If your order number begins with MK, it proves that you subscribed to Tinder through your Apple App Store.
Here’s how to ask for a refund in this case:
- Launch your PC, mobile phone, or tablet’s web browser
- Sign in with your Apple ID at the website – reportaproblem.apple.com
- Tap or click on “I’d like to,” and then select “Request a refund.”
- Choose the reason why you’re requesting a refund and tap/click on Next
- Select Tinder, and then click/tap on the Submit button.
Be aware that Tinder cannot process refunds for subscriptions initiated through Apple.
Get a Refund from Tinder through Play Store
Supposing that your order number begins with GPA, it means you paid for your subscription via Google Play Store.
To get your money back, take the following steps, one after the other.
- Visit the website – Gotinder.com/refunds.
- In the “What can we help with?” section, choose “Help with billing or payment.”
- Opt for “I want to request a refund” under Tell us more…
- Choose a platform, i.e., Android.
- Type your email address, order number/reference code, and upload relevant attachments.
- Tap on SUBMIT.
How Long Does It Take to Get a Refund from Tinder?
Tinder often takes up to 48 hours to process refund requests and send your money back. Before requesting a refund, be sure you subscribed within the last 14 days, or you won’t qualify.
Related Post: How to Cancel Tinder Subscription.
Kindly share this walk-through post with anyone experiencing issues getting their money back from Tinder.
Also, don’t hesitate to comment your thoughts below.
Read Next: How to Get a Refund on Boohoo.