Having issues with items ordered from Temu? You can send them back, and we’ll show you how to get a refund on Temu (with screenshots). Interestingly, you won’t pay shipping fees if you return the product within 90 days of its purchase. It must also be your first return in the same order, as subsequent ones are charged shipping and handling fees from your refund.
But before you can get your money back from Temu, first return the item(s) you don’t want in your order.
How Do I Get My Money Back from Temu?
Take the following steps to do return item(s) in your order and ask a refund from Temu:
- Log in to your Temu account via your web browser, or open your Temu mobile app.
- Go to Your Orders and find the order. Then click or tap the Return button.
- Select all unwanted item(s) and indicate why you’re returning it. Afterward, tap or click the Next Step button.
- Choose your preferred return and refund methods. You can then submit your request to access your return label.
- Print your return label and tape it to your return package
- Visit the nearest USPS, UPS, Evri, or Yodel Direct location to mail the package (You’ll find information on the mailing address on your return label.)
Having postmarked the items, you’ll have to wait for Temu to issue your refund. Temu will send the money back to your bank or via your refund method, which takes less than 5 minutes. Your chosen bank/refund method can take up to 30 business days to make the refund accessible.
How Long Does a Temu Refund Take?
Refunds for returned items on Temu might take up to 30 business days, except if you select Temu Credit balance as your refund method.
Here’s a list of various refund methods and how long they often take to issue refunds after returning an item to Temu.
- Temu Credit balance: Instantly
- PayPal: 5 to 7 business days
- Prepaid credit card: At most 30 business days
- Credit/debit card: Typically takes 5 to 14 business days and might take up to 30 business days
- Cash app: 5 to 14 business days
- Afterpay: 5 to 7 business days
- Klarna: 5 to 7 business days
Note that you can know your refund status through your Order details page. You’ll also receive an email, text message, or push notification.
Is Return Shipping Free on Temu?
Yes, you can ship item(s) that you don’t want in your order without paying the shipping and handling fees, if;
- it’s the first return in a particular order, and;
- you are requesting its return at most 90 days after buying it
If you do not meet these criteria, you must spare a return shipping fee of £2.50 or $7.99 from your refund.
What Can I Return To Temu?
You can return and request a refund for almost all items listed on Temu’s website. However, Temu will not accept returns of products tagged non-refundable and clothes that you’ve removed their tags, worn, or washed.
Items received as free gifts from Temu are also not eligible for returns.
Related Post: How to Get a Refund on Amazon.
Did that solve your issue? If so, kindly share this post on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media platforms. You can also comment on your experience and thoughts below.
Read Next: How to Get a Refund on Xbox.