Ordered some non-final sale items from Spanx and wish to get your money back on them? This article will show you how to get a refund on Spanx (with screenshots). But before you can get a refund, you must first return the items within 90 days of the purchase date.
Here’s how to start a return on Spanx for a refund:
- Visit the website – Spanx.com/apps/returns
- Input your order information and email. (Your order number is in the confirmation email received when placing the order. Alternatively, you can log in to your Spanx account to find it.)
- Then click or tap on FIND MY ORDER.
- Package the unwanted item(s) with their respective return labels, and take them to a nearby post office for drop off.
- Wait for your refund, which is usually processed once Spanx receives the item (s).
Be aware that you must drop off the items within 28 days of starting the return. If you fail to return the items within this period, you can generate another return label, provided the purchase date has yet to pass 90 days.
Don’t hesitate to visit Spanx Help Center if you need further assistance with the return and refund process.
Does Spanx Do Free Returns?
No, Spanx does not offer free shipping for returns. Hence, $7.95 will be deducted from your refund if you return an item. But if you prefer to exchange the items for another product from Spanx, you won’t pay a return shipping fee.
Is It Easy to Return to Spanx?
Yes, returning items in your order to Spanx involves a non-challenging process. However, the return process can be complex for the following items:
- Products you’ve already worn or used
- Items damaged due to improper care, misuse, accidents, or alterations
- Final sale items
- Swimwear whose protective hygienic liner is not intact
If you ordered the item with store credit, your refund is receivable only as a store credit.
How Long Does Spanx Take To Process a Refund?
Spanx will take 10 to 30 days to issue your refund to our original payment method after starting a return. Supposing you return multiple items in a single package, you’ll receive all refunds once it has undergone checks at Spanx’s warehouse.
To avoid refund delays when returning items of different orders, pack them in separate packages. Remember to attach their corresponding return labels.
Related Post: How to Get a Refund on Etsy.
Even though you can return items for any reason to Spanx, your original shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
Was this post helpful? If so, kindly comment on your experience while requesting a refund, and share this post with your friends.
Read Next: How to Get a Refund on Honeylove.