Do you know you can save some bucks by downloading many movies from YouTube TV to watch later? But how? Read on as we walk you through how to cancel YouTube TV membership after saving your favorite movies on your computer, mobile phone, or tablet.
Paying $72.99 monthly to maintain your membership with YouTube TV is uneasy, especially if you are a low or middle-income earner. Now imagine saving this amount for several months, it’s a whole lot.
Since YouTube TV is accessible on various devices, we’ll guide you in canceling your YouTube TV Membership based on the following:
- Cancel YouTube TV Membership on a Computer
- Cancel YouTube TV Membership on an Apple Device
- Cancel YouTube TV Membership on the Android App
- Pause YouTube TV Membership
Cancel YouTube TV Membership on a Computer
To end your membership with YouTube TV on an internet-enabled laptop or desktop computer, follow the instructions below to achieve your aim.
- Open your computer’s web browser and visit YouTube TV’s website
- Click on your profile photo when signed in to your account
- Navigate to Settings and click on Membership
- Click on Manage and then Cancel Membership.
Cancel YouTube TV Membership on an Apple Device
To stop subscribing to YouTube TV via your iPhone or iPad, take the following steps one after the other.
- Open your Apple device’s Settings app.
- Tap the first option in Settings (It has your name, photo, and Apple ID details on it)
- Tap on Subscriptions
- Look for YouTube TV in the active subscription list and tap on it
- Tap on the Cancel Subscription button to finally end your membership
Cancel YouTube TV Membership on the Android App
If you have the YouTube TV app installed on an Android phone or tablet, take the following steps to end your paid membership.
- Launch the YouTube TV app on your Android device
- Tap on your profile photo or the silhouette icon on the app
- Tap on Settings and then the Membership option
- Tap on Manage and the Cancel Membership button
- Tap Cancel on your screen to confirm your cancellation request.
Pause YouTube TV Membership
To pause your membership with YouTube TV, take the following steps on any mobile device or PC.
- Visit tv.youtube.com or open the YouTube TV app on your device
- Click or tap on your profile photo
- Navigate to Settings and then tap or click on the Membership button
- Select how many weeks you want to pause your membership using the slider
- Click or tap the Pause button
What Happens When You Cancel Your YouTube TV Membership?
After canceling your paid membership with YouTube TV, you can still access the platform until your next billing period. However, canceling your membership while on a free trial will cause you to lose access to YouTube TV instantly.
Here is the aftermath of ending your YouTube TV Membership:
- Items in your library will expire after 21 days. However, your library preferences will be saved, assuming you want to re-subscribe later.
- Google may store only some of your information to prevent fraud.
- You’ll no longer have access to add on networks and cannot add networks until you re-subscribe.
Related: How To Cancel Audible Membership.
Hope this article was helpful? If you encounter any serious issues while trying to cancel your YouTube TV Membership, contact Google Support for assistance.
Kindly share your thoughts using the comment button below, and tell us your reason for canceling your membership.
Read Next: How to Cancel Spotify Premium.