Have you spent so much time trying to unsubscribe from PicsArt Gold? Here is your chance to do it quickly, as we’ll provide a step-by-step walkthrough about how to cancel your PicsArt subscription.
Canceling your subscription will let you avoid recurring billing at the end of each month or year. However, uninstalling the app does not remove you as a subscriber or delete your PicsArt account.
To ensure that you’re able to unsubscribe successfully from PicsArt Gold on any platform or device, we’ll do justice to the following:
- Cancel PicsArt Subscription on the Web
- Cancel PicsArt Subscription Right on the App
- Cancel PicsArt Subscription from App Store
- Unsubscribe from PicsArt on Windows
Cancel PicsArt Subscription on the Web
If you prefer to unsubscribe from PicsArt using your phone, tablet, or PC’s web browser, you’ll have to take the following steps.
- Visit PicsArt’s website
- Log in to your PicsArt account
- Tap or click on your profile photo and go to Settings
- Tap/click on Billing & Subscriptions
- Click or tap the Cancel subscription button.
Cancel PicsArt Subscription Right on the App
To unsubscribe from PicsArt via your Apple or Android mobile app, follow the instructions below, one after the other.
- Launch the PicsArt mobile app on your phone or tablet
- Tap the silhouette icon in the navigation bar
- Tap on the three dots and then Settings
- Tap on Subscription (This redirects you to your App store. Therefore, you must be signed in to the appropriate account.)
- Locate Picsart amongst other Active Subscriptions and tap on it
- Tap Cancel subscription.
Cancel PicsArt Subscription from App Store
The steps in canceling PicsArt subscriptions via Apple App Store differ from how you can unsubscribe from the service on the Play Store app.
If you use an iPhone or iPad, follow the instructions below to unsubscribe from PicsArt.
- Open your Play Store app.
- Tap the profile icon or your profile photo at the upper-right corner of the app.
- Tap on Payments and subscriptions
- Tap Subscriptions
- Locate PicsArt and tap on it.
- Tap on Cancel subscription.
If you’re an iPhone or iPad user, here’s how to unsubscribe from PicsArt.
- Launch your Settings app.
- Tap on your name (It’s the first option in Settings.)
- Tap on Subscriptions
- Find PicsArt in the listed subscriptions and tap on it (You may have to scroll down to find it.)
- Tap the Cancel Subscription button.
Unsubscribe From PicsArt on Windows
Here’s how to unsubscribe from PicsArt via Microsoft:
- Log on to Services & Subscriptions (Be sure you are signed in with the appropriate Microsoft account.)
- Identify PicsArt among the subscriptions and select Manage
- Tap or click on Cancel or Upgrade or Cancel, depending on which one is shown on your screen. Then keep following the prompts to stop subscribing to PicsArt.
Related: How to Cancel Apple Arcade Subscription.
As you’ve made up your mind to unsubscribe from PicsArt Gold, feel free to explore other alternatives like Adobe Photoshop or Snapseed.
Kindly share this article to let others gain from its resourceful information.
Read Next: How To Cancel Peacock TV Subscription.