Are you facing difficulties in stopping your subscription to Peacock TV? Here is your chance to do it now, as we’ll walk you through how to cancel your Peacock subscription anytime.
Streaming movies, TV shows, and sports on Peacock TV can often get boring. The reason is that the platform has few channels and content compared to streaming platforms like Netflix and Amazon Prime Video.
If not for this reason, you may have other reasons for wanting to unsubscribe from Peacock TV.
Here are highlights of areas we’ll cover in this article:
- Cancel Peacock Subscription on the Web
- Cancel Peacock Subscription on an Apple Device
- Cancel Peacock Subscription on an Android Phone or Tablet
Cancel Peacock Subscription on the Web
Here’s how to unsubscribe from Peacock TV subscription using your smartphone, tablet, or computer’s web browser.
- Visit PeacockTV.com and sign in to your account
- Click or tap on the Peacock icon at the upper-right corner of the webpage
- Tap or click on Account
- Click/tap on Change or Cancel Plan
- Tap or click Cancel Plan
- Answer the questionnaire asking you, “Why the Change.”
- Then click or tap on the Cancel Plan button.
Cancel Peacock Subscription on an Apple Device
If you subscribed to Peacock TV via your iTunes account, take the following steps to unsubscribe using an iPhone, iPad, or any other supported Apple device.
- Launch your Apple Store app
- Tap the account icon at the upper-right corner
- Tap on Subscriptions and look for Peacock among the listed subscriptions
- When you find it, tap on it and then the Cancel subscription button.
- Tap Confirm when prompted in a pop-up window.
On the other hand, you can unsubscribe from Peacock TV from your iPhone or iPad’s Settings.
- Open Settings
- Tap on your name to explore the Apple ID section
- Tap on Subscriptions
- Find Peacock among the listed Active Subscriptions and tap on it
- Tap on Cancel subscription.
Cancel Peacock Subscription on an Android Phone or Tablet
If you are an Android user currently subscribed to Peacock TV, you can unsubscribe from the streaming service by following the instructions below.
- Launch your phone or tablet’s Play Store app.
- Tap the profile icon or your profile photo at the top-right corner of your screen.
- Tap on Payments & subscriptions
- Tap Subscriptions
- Find Peacock in the list and tap on it
- Tap on Cancel subscription.
Can I Cancel My Peacock Subscription At Any Time?
Yes, you can unsubscribe from Peacock TV anytime you desire, as there are no restrictions to when subscribers can opt out of the service.
What Happens If I Unsubscribe From Peacock TV?
When you stop subscribing to Peacock TV, you’ll lose access to its premium TV shows, movies, and sports at the end of your current subscription.
Is There A Fee Charged When You Cancel Peacock TV Subscription?
No, canceling your Peacock subscription does not attract any fee as long as you unsubscribe before the end of your billing period.
Have you taken the steps already? If so, feel free to tell us your experience via the comment section below.
Also, copy this article’s URL to share with your friends facing the same challenge.
Read Next: How to Cancel Calm Subscription.