If you are struggling to unsubscribe from Netflix, be glad you are here! This article will guide you on how to cancel your Netflix subscription one step at a time.
Even though Netflix movies and TV shows can be exciting to watch, there are a few reasons why you may want to stop paying for the service. These include if you have less time to watch movies or have found an account to share. You could also be exceeding your monthly budget, or the service isn’t fulfilling your entertainment needs.
One important thing to know is that you can unsubscribe from Netflix anytime.
To provide all relevant information about the cancellation process, we’ll explore the following:
- Cancel Netflix subscription on the web
- Cancel Netflix subscription on an Apple device
- Cancel Netflix subscription on Android
- Cancel Netflix subscription via iTunes software on Windows
Cancel Netflix Subscription on the Web
To unsubscribe from Netflix through your web browser, follow the instructions below:
- Visit Netflix website and sign in to your account.
- Tap or click on the Profile photo icon or your Profile picture in the top-right corner of your screen
- Click or tap the drop-down menu, and select Account.
- Check under MEMBERSHIP & BILLING and tap or click on the Cancel Membership button
- Tap or click on Finish Cancelation to confirm your cancellation request
Cancel Netflix Subscription on an Apple Device
if you run Netflix on an Apple iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad, take the following steps to unsubscribe from your Settings app.
- Open Settings
- Tap on your name, which is the first open that leads to your Apple ID section.
- Tap on Subscriptions
- Find Netflix among the listed subscriptions and tap on it
- Tap the Cancel Subscription button on-screen
Cancel Netflix Subscription on Android
To unsubscribe from Netflix on an Android mobile phone or tablet, follow the instructions below:
- Open Play Store on your Android device
- Tap your profile photo at the top-right corner of your screen
- Tap Payments and Subscriptions
- Tap Subscriptions
- From the listed active subscriptions, look for Netflix and tap on it. Then follow the prompts to cancel your subscription successfully.
Cancel Netflix Subscription via iTunes Software on Windows
If you want to unsubscribe from Netflix using the Apple iTunes app installed on your PC, the steps you have to take are as follows:
- Launch iTunes software on your computer
- Click on the Account tab at the top of your computer screen
- Then click on View My Account (You’ll have to log in to your Apple ID if required.)
- Go to the Settings section and click the Manage button next to Subscriptions.
- Identify Netflix among the listed subscriptions and click on it to cancel your active subscription.
How To Stop Automatic Payments on Netflix
To prevent your card from debiting your bank account monthly for Netflix’s subscription auto-renewals, you’ll have to remove the selected payment method from your Netflix account.
The steps in removing a payment method from Netflix are as follows:
- Open your Netflix app or visit Netflix.com (Ensure you are signed in to your account)
- Go to your Account page
- Select Manage payment info
- Then delete the payment method
Be aware that you will be unable to remove the payment method if it’s the only one registered in your Netflix account.
Related: How to Cancel Apple Music Subscription.
So how did you find the steps? Easy-breezy right? If so, share your opinions using the comment section below.