If you would like to take a break from meditation, this article will let you know how to cancel your Calm app subscription on an Android or Apple mobile device. Calm, as you’d know, is a mobile app that aids sleep and relaxation through meditation.
Whether you are on a free trial or a paid Calm app user, you can cancel the service anytime so that you won’t be charged for the auto-renewals of your subsequent subscriptions. However, you won’t lose access to the prepaid benefits until your subscription expires.
To guide you all through, we’ll cover information on canceling Calm Premium subscriptions based on the following:
- Cancel Calm Subscription on the Web
- Cancel Calm Subscription Right on the App
- Cancel Calm Subscription via Play Store on Android
- Unsubscribe from Calm via iTunes
- Unsubscribe from Calm from an Apple Device’s Settings
Cancel Calm Subscription on the Web
If you want to unsubscribe your Calm Premium via its website, take the steps below one after the other.
- Visit the Calm website and log into your account
- Navigate to your Profile section
- Tap on the gear icon at the top-left corner of your screen to go to Settings
- Then tap the Manage Subscription button
- Tap Cancel Subscription, and that’s all.
Be aware that the best time to cancel your subscription is at least 24 hours before your free trial period or a few days before your monthly subscription expiry date.
Cancel Calm Subscription Right on the App
Here’s how to unsubscribe from Calm Premium on your Android phone, tablet, Apple iPhone, or iPad.
- Launch the Calm app on your Apple or Android mobile device
- In the home screen section, tap Profile.
- Tap on the Settings icon in the top-left corner of your screen
- Tap the Manage Subscription button and follow the prompts to unsubscribe successfully.
Cancel Calm Subscription Via Google Play Store on Android
If your Calm app is installed on an Android phone or tablet, you can unsubscribe directly from Play Store via the following steps.
- Open your Google Play Store app
- Tap on your profile photo at the top-right corner
- Then tap on Payments and subscriptions
- Tap Subscriptions in the Payments and Subscriptions section
- Find Calm among the listed subscriptions and tap on it
- Tap the Cancel Subscription button below the page to unsubscribe from Calm.
Unsubscribe from Calm via iTunes
Follow the instructions below to unsubscribe from Calm Premium via the Apple iTunes app.
- Open Settings
- Go to iTunes and tap on App Store
- Tap on the Apple ID section and the View Apple ID button (If you aren’t signed in, you must log in to your account to proceed)
- Tap on Subscriptions
- Locate Calm in the list and tap on it.
- Tap on the Cancel Subscription button
Unsubscribe from Calm from an Apple Device’s Settings
If you seek how to unsubscribe from Calm Premium from your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad, follow the instructions below.
- Launch your device’s Settings app
- Tap on the first option, which shows your name
- Tap on Subscriptions
- Look for Calm among your active subscriptions list and tap on it
- Tap on Cancel Subscription and then the Confirm button.
Related: How to Cancel Disney Plus.
Canceling your Calm subscription should be hassle-free, regardless of which platform you prefer using to unsubscribe from the service.
So, do not hesitate to share this article on your social media accounts to help others eager to opt out of their subscriptions.
Read Next: How to Cancel Spotify Premium.