In this article, you will get clued up on the various ways to cancel your free trial or monthly subscription to Apple TV Plus. Apple TV is a multimedia software created by Apple Inc. to stream movies and TV shows. The app comes preinstalled on iPhones, iPads, MacBooks, and iPod touch devices. However, you can download the Apple TV app on your smart TV, depending on its OS.
Apple TV Plus, the paid streaming service of Apple TV, can bore you even with its long list of award-winning films, TV shows, and series. Thus, you can save some dollars by unsubscribing from the service or opting for another movie streaming service.
On this basis, we’ll cover the following aspects:
- Canceling Apple TV+ from settings
- Canceling Apple TV+ subscription from App Store
- Canceling your Apple TV subscription without your iPhone
- Canceling Apple TV without the App
Canceling Apple TV+ from Settings
If you intend to cancel your Apple TV Plus subscription from your device’s settings, follow the instructions below.
- Open Settings on your Apple device
- Tap on your name, which is the first option
- Tap on Subscriptions
- Look for Apple TV+ and tap on it
- Then click on Cancel Subscription or Cancel Free Trial to stop your subscription
Canceling Apple TV+ Subscription from App Store
If you prefer canceling your Apple Plus TV subscription via the Apple App Store on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch, take the following steps without any exceptions.
- Open your Apple App Store
- Tap on the profile photo icon or your profile picture at the top right corner (It will open your account settings)
- Tap on Subscriptions
- Find Apple TV+ among the list of your active subscriptions
- Navigate toward the end of the page and tap on Cancel Free Trial or Cancel Subscription, depending on whether your subscription is active or not
- Once it asks you to confirm your cancellation request, tap on Confirm to acknowledge it.
Canceling Your Apple TV Subscription Without Your iPhone
You can still cancel your Apple TV+ subscription even if you don’t have your iPhone with you.
Possible ways to do this are to contact Apple Support for assistance or install iTunes on a computer to access your account and cancel your subscription.
Canceling Apple TV Without The App
To cancel your Apple TV+ subscription without the app, take the following steps one after the other.
- Open your web browser and visit tv.apple.com
- Ensure you are signed in, and click or tap the account icon at the top corner of your screen.
- Tap or click on Settings
- Navigate to Subscriptions and click/tap on Manage
- Click or tap on Cancel Subscription
Is It Easy To Cancel Apple TV Plus Subscription?
Yes, unsubscribing Apple TV+ is not challenging in any way. You only need to open your device’s settings, go to the Apple ID options, and tap on Subscriptions.
Then tap on Apple TV Plus among the lists of your active subscriptions.
Related: How to Cancel Chegg Subscription.
We believe you should not spend on your subscriptions when not in use, and this article will give insights into how to cancel your Apple TV Plus subscription successfully.
Kindly share this article to extend its reach to others experiencing difficulty canceling their Apple TV+ subscription.