Many people find it hard to unsubscribe from the Apple One bundle, probably because they don’t know whether to cancel their subscriptions for the apps one by one or collectively. If you need help, we’ll walk you through how to cancel your Apple One subscription.
The Apple One subscription is relatively easy to cancel but is confusing to most subscribers.
In view of this, we’ll give insights based on the following:
- Cancel Apple One Subscription on an iPhone or iPad
- Cancel Apple One Bundle on Mac
- Cancel Apple One Subscription From Verizon’s Website
Cancel Apple One Subscription on an iPhone or iPad
To stop subscribing to Apple One on an iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad, follow the instructions below one step at a time.
- Open Settings on your device
- Tap on your name to explore the Apple ID section (Your name is the first option in the Settings app.)
- Tap on Subscriptions
- Find Apple One and tap on it
- Tap Cancel Apple One (You’ll be prompted to choose whether to keep any subscription in your bundle so that you can start subscribing separately for the selected apps.)
- To cancel all app subscriptions, tap the Cancel Apple One button again.
Cancel Apple One Bundle on Mac
Here are the steps to unsubscribe from Apple One Bundle on a MacBook.
- Click the music note icon in your dock to launch your Music software (Be sure your MacBook is connected to Apple ID before proceeding with the steps.)
- Click Account at the top corner of your screen
- In the drop-down menu, click on View My Account.
- Scroll toward the end until you see the Subscriptions option, which you have to click.
- Click on Manage next to Subscriptions.
- Click Edit and then the Cancel Subscription button (Doing this will pop up some options, asking you whether you want to keep some subscriptions. You can then select from the list.)
- Click Cancel Apple One to confirm your cancellation request.
Cancel Apple One Subscription From Verizon’s Website
Here’s how to unsubscribe from Apple One via Verizon’s website.
- Log on to Verizon.com and sign in to your account
- Navigate to Account and select Add-ons & apps
- Tap or click on Apps & add-ons overview
- Then click or tap on Manage next to Apple One in the Manage My Apps & Add-ons section.
- Tap/click on Manage add-ons
- Click or tap Remove in the Manage section
- Choose Remove Apple One in the pop-up message.
What To Expect After Canceling The Apple One Bundle
When you unsubscribe from Apple One, you should expect a few changes in your services and apps. The most paramount of them is that you’ll lose access to iCloud+, Apple Arcade, Apple TV Plus, Apple Music, and other apps included in your bundle after your billing period.
Related: How to Cancel Apple TV.
Do not hesitate to use the comment section below this article to share your opinions and experience.
You can also let us know whether you’ve successfully opted out of being an Apple One subscriber.
Read Next: How To Cancel PicsArt Subscription.