Can you access free news on other platforms, and you no longer want to pay monthly for Apple News Plus service? Learn how to cancel your Apple News subscription on any device by reading this article till the end.
As the subscription cancellation process differs, we’ll walk you through the steps, regardless of your device or platform.
- Cancel Apple News Plus Subscription on iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad
- Unsubscribe from Apple News+ on Mac
- Cancel Apple News Plus Subscription on Apple TV
Cancel Apple News Plus Subscription on iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad
If you want to unsubscribe from Apple News+ using your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch, take the steps below.
- Open your Settings
- Tap on your name, which is the first option in Settings
- Then tap on Subscriptions
- Find Apple News+ in the list of your active subscriptions and tap on it
- Tap on the Cancel Subscription button.
Unsubscribe from Apple News+ on Mac
Here are the steps to cancel Apple News+ on a MacBook:
- Launch the App Store on your MacBook computer
- Click on your name at the bottom-left corner of your screen (Sign in to your Apple ID if necessary.)
- Click View Information to see your account information.
- Navigate to the Manage section and click the Manage option next to Subscriptions.
- Find Apple News+ among the list and click the Edit button next to it.
- Click on Cancel Subscription.
Cancel Apple News Plus Subscription on Apple TV
To unsubscribe from Apple News+ via Apple TV, undertake the following steps.
- Launch Settings
- Navigate to Users & Accounts
- Tap or click on your account
- Click or tap on Subscriptions in the Manage section
- Look for Apple News+ and tap/click on it
- Then tap or click the Cancel Subscription option.
Related: How to Cancel Hulu Subscription.
Canceling your Apple News+ subscription is as easy as that, and you shouldn’t experience difficulty while trying to save some bucks. Comment and share if this article was helpful to you and would like others to see it too.
Read Next: How To Cancel Audible Membership.