Do you seek all-inclusive information about how to cancel your Apple Arcade subscription on any platform? Read on as we walk you through the steps. Apple Arcade is a premium gaming service by Apple Inc., with over 200 games.
If you are playing the games less than you were or want to stay off for a particular reason, you deserve to save dollars.
As a result, we’ll provide a step-by-step guide on Apple Arcade subscription cancellations based on the following:
- Cancel Apple Arcade Subscription on an iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad
- Cancel Apple Arcade Subscription on Mac
- Cancel Apple Arcade Subscription on Apple TV
Cancel Apple Arcade Subscription on an iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad
Here’s how to unsubscribe from Apple Arcade as an iPhone or iPad user.
- Launch Apple App Store on your device
- Tap the profile icon and input your Apple ID (only if required)
- Tap Manage Subscriptions
- Look for Apple Arcade among your current subscriptions and tap on it.
- Tap Cancel Free Trial or Cancel Subscription, depending on whether you are on a free trial or a paid user.
- Confirm your cancellation request
Cancel Apple Arcade Subscription on Mac
If you own a MacBook and would like to use it to unsubscribe from Apple Arcade, follow the instructions below, one step at a time.
- Launch the App Store app on your MacBook
- Click on your profile icon
- Click the View Information button
- Click Manage
- On the next page showing your active subscriptions, look for Apple Arcade and click on it.
- Click on whether to Cancel Free Trial or Cancel Subscription and then confirm your request.
Cancel Apple Arcade Subscription on Apple TV
Take the following steps to unsubscribe from Apple Arcade subscription via Apple TV.
- Open Settings on your Apple TV
- Navigate to Users and Accounts
- Select your Account and input your Apple ID details
- Select Apple Arcade
- Choose whether to Cancel Free Trial or Cancel Subscription, depending on your subscription status.
- Confirm your cancellation request.
Be aware that unsubscribing from Apple Arcade will make you lose your saved data on the app. So you should consider this before canceling your Apple Arcade subscription.
Can I Unsubscribe From Apple Arcade and Get a Refund?
Yes. To request a refund after canceling your Apple Arcade subscription, here are the steps to take on a PC or mobile device.
- Visit reportaproblem.apple.com and input your Apple ID details to sign in
- Click or tap on “I’d like to” and select “Request a refund” among the options
- Indicate your reason and then tap or click on Next
- Select Apple Arcade
- Click or tap on Submit
Read Next: How to Cancel Netflix Subscription.
So act now and cancel your gaming subscription to save $4.99 monthly, which you would have spent on subsequent subscriptions when not using or enjoying the service.
We hope you have an easy-breezy cancellation process, as your worries about canceling your subscription are our concern too. Kindly share this post with your friends and others.