Subscribing to Amazon services costs quite a lot, and you may not need to possess Prime Membership at all times. If you want to know how to cancel Amazon Prime subscription, this article will provide a step-by-step guide to doing it on a PC or mobile device.
Amazon Prime is a paid membership to Amazon that allows access to some premium services for a monthly or yearly fee. Such services include unlimited music and movie streaming, as well as a variety of online books. Moreover, being an Amazon Prime member will enable you to get fast and free delivery on your orders from Amazon Store, especially if you live in the United States.
If you are bored of Amazon and would like to stay off for a short or long while, read on as we guide you in canceling your Prime Membership based on the following:
- Cancel Amazon Prime on a computer
- Cancel Amazon Prime on a smartphone
- Cancel Amazon Prime Video Channel Subscription
Cancel Amazon Prime on a Computer
To end your Amazon Prime membership using an internet-enabled laptop or desktop computer, you must undertake the following steps without exceptions.
- Launch your PC’s web browser and visit Amazon.com.
- In the top-right corner of your screen, hover your cursor over the Accounts & Lists menu and click on the Prime Membership option.
- Hover your cursor to the Manage Membership section and click End Membership (Follow the on-screen prompts to confirm your request.)
Cancel Amazon Prime on a Smartphone
To unsubscribe from Amazon Prime on your iOS or Android mobile device, take the following steps one after the other.
- Open your Amazon Shopping app.
- Look at the lower part of the app and tap on the Profile button.
- Navigate to Manage Prime Membership and click on it.
- In the drop-down menu, tap Manage Membership and then the Manage Membership button.
- Tap End Membership on your screen. Then keep following the prompts on your screen to cancel your subscription successfully.
Cancel Amazon Prime Video Channel Subscription
If you are ready to cancel your monthly subscription to Amazon Prime Video Channel, follow the instructions below.
- Go to Manage Your Prime Video Channels. (Note that this will require you to sign in to your Amazon account)
- Click or tap on Prime Video Channels.
- Look for the subscription you want to end and tap or click on Cancel Channel.
- Tap or click on Confirm to acknowledge your cancellation request
Can I Cancel Prime Amazon Any Time?
Yes, you can end your Amazon Prime membership any time you wish by following a few steps that take only five minutes. The membership is set to renew and charge your card monthly or yearly automatically.
However, you can unsubscribe whenever you need a break or want to save some bucks.
Canceling your subscriptions shouldn’t be difficult, and we aim to provide simplified information to make it easier. You can explore our homepage to see how to end other subscriptions on your mobile phone or computer.
Above all, you should initiate all subscription cancellations at least 24 hours before their renewal, or otherwise, you pay further.
Read Next: How to Cancel Chegg Subscription.