In this article, you’ll find out how to cancel your PlayStation subscription online or right on your console. If you’re currently not with your PS console, you can still unsubscribe from your phone’s PlayStation app or web browser.
- Cancel PlayStation Store Subscription on the Web
- Cancel PlayStation Store Subscription on a PS4
- Cancel PlayStation Store Subscription on a PS5
Cancel PlayStation Store Subscription on the Web
To unsubscribe from PlayStation Plus online, you need an internet-enabled computer or mobile device to access your account and take the following steps.
- Navigate to your Account Management page and sign in using your Sony account details.
- Tap or click on Subscription from the menu on the left corner of your screen.
- Then click or tap Cancel Subscription to finalize the online cancellation process.
If you changed your mind and want to keep your subscription, sign in to the Account Management page and click/tap on Reactivate Subscription. Ensure you do this before your current subscription expires.
Cancel PlayStation Store Subscription on a PS4
The cancellation steps for PS4 subscriptions differ based on the service you want to opt out of on your console.
Follow the instructions below to unsubscribe from PS Plus or EA Play on your PlayStation 4 console.
- Go to Settings and select Account Management
- Select Account Information > PlayStation Subscriptions
- Select the subscription you no longer need
- Select Cancel Subscription.
If you want to cancel all other subscriptions on your PS4, follow the instructions below without exceptions.
- Launch Settings on your PlayStation 4 console
- Go to Account Management and select Account Information
- Select Service list
- Choose the subscription from the list
- Select Cancel Subscription.
Cancel PlayStation Store Subscription on a PS5
To unsubscribe from PlayStation on your PS5 console, you’ll have to take the following steps one after the other.
- Open your PS5 Settings
- Go to Users and Accounts
- Navigate to Account > Payment and Subscriptions
- Select Subscriptions > PlayStation Plus
- Then select Cancel Subscription.
Can I Cancel my PS Plus Subscription Online via Mobile App?
Yes, you can unsubscribe from PA Plus online by visiting the Account Management page or launching the PlayStation mobile app.
If the app is installed on your Apple or Android device, open it and select the PlayStation Store tab below the Menu icon.
Afterward, tap on Subscription Management and then the Turn Off Auto-Renewal button next to PlayStation Plus.
Can I Cancel PS Plus and Get a Refund?
Yes, PlayStation may issue a refund for the leftover months of your PS Plus subscription. If the refund is for a pre-order item, you have up to 14 days to submit your request online, provided you haven’t started downloading the content.
Related: How To Cancel Xbox Live.
Canceling subscriptions on your PS console should be easy and quick, and our walkthrough articles will simplify the entire cancellation process for you.
Kindly share this with your friends who own a PS4 or PS5 console and might need help canceling their subscriptions.
Also, feel free to use the comment section below to let us know your experience while exploring the steps.
Read Next: How to Cancel LinkedIn Premium Subscription.