In this article, we’ll make you understand how to cancel your Pandora subscription, regardless of how you initially became a subscriber.
Pandora Music subscriptions automatically renew, except if you unsubscribe. As you plan to opt out of the paid service, first be sure of the third party billing you for your subscription. Based on that, you can then cancel your subscription, as the cancellation steps differ.
- Cancel Pandora-billed Subscription
- Cancel Pandora Subscription on an iPhone or iPad
- Cancel Pandora Subscription on Mac
- Cancel Pandora Subscription on an Android Phone or Tablet
- Cancel Pandora Subscription through Amazon
- Unsubscribe from Pandora through Best Buy
- Unsubscribe from Pandora through Roku
Cancel Pandora-billed Subscription
If Pandora bills you directly for your subscription, you’d have to follow the instructions below to unsubscribe, depending on which device you’re using to initiate the cancellation.
On a PC:
- Visit Pandora.com and sign in to your account
- Navigate to the Subscriptions page
- Click on Switch Plans
- At the lower part of your screen, click Cancel Subscription.
- Input your account password to authorize your request.
On a Mobile Device:
- Sign in to your account on Pandora’s website
- Tap the menu icon, identifiable by three horizontal lines at the top-left corner.
- Then tap Subscription
- From your Subscription info page, tap Switch Plans.
- Tap the Cancel Subscription button
- Type your account password to confirm the cancellation.
Cancel Pandora Subscription on an iPhone or iPad
As an iPhone or iPad user billed by Apple for your Pandora subscription, you can unsubscribe by following the steps below.
- Open Settings
- Tap on your name and then Subscriptions
- Tap Pandora in the list (Scroll down if necessary)
- Tap the Cancel Subscription button.
Cancel Pandora Subscription on Mac
If you want to cancel your Apple-billed subscription using your MacBook computer, follow the instructions below one step at a time.
- Launch your App Store app
- Click on your name or the Sign in option if your name is not shown
- Click on Account Settings
- Go to Subscriptions, and then click Manage
- Find Pandora among the listed subscriptions, and click Edit
- Then click Cancel Subscription.
Cancel Pandora Subscription on an Android Phone or Tablet
Here are the steps to unsubscribe from Pandora if you made your subscription payment through Google Play Store:
- Open your web browser and go to subscriptions in Google Play.
- Tap on Pandora
- Tap the Cancel subscription button and follow other prompts to confirm your cancellation request.
Be aware that you can undertake these steps on an Android mobile device or any computer.
Cancel Pandora Subscription through Amazon
If you’re on an Amazon-billed subscription to Pandora, here’s how to unsubscribe via the Amazon Appstore website.
- Log on to your Amazon account
- Under Digital Content and Devices, click or tap on Your Apps
- Tap or click on Your Subscriptions under Manage
- Then click/tap Cancel subscription to unsubscribe.
Alternatively, you can unsubscribe right on the Amazon Appstore app if you have it installed.
Unsubscribe from Pandora through Best Buy
If you purchased your Pandora subscription through Best Buy, you can unsubscribe either by calling 1-888-BEST BUY (-1-888-237-8289) or taking the following steps online.
- Visit BestBuy.com and sign in to your account using the same email used during the subscription process.
- Go to your Plans and Subscriptions page
- Choose the option to cancel
- Follow the further instructions to finish the cancellation process.
Unsubscribe from Pandora through Roku
Follow the instructions below to unsubscribe from Pandora if you purchased your current subscription via Roku or Roku Pay.
- Sign in to your Roku account
- Tap or click on Manage your subscriptions.
- Select Pandora under Active subscriptions
- Check “Turn off auto-renew.”
- Select a cancellation reason to finalize the process, and then tap/click Continue.
Did our walkthrough guide help you to unsubscribe from Pandora Music? If so, let us know your experience during the cancellation process via the comment section below.
Also, help others struggling to unsubscribe from Pandora by sharing this post on your social media accounts.
Read Next: How To Cancel Adobe Subscription.