In this article, we’ll guide you through how to cancel your NordVPN subscription (with screenshots). Even though NordVPN is one of the best VPN apps, you may not always need to use the app. At such times, you should unsubscribe and request a refund (if eligible) to limit your budget and ensure you’re not spending unwisely.
As your how-to guide, we will explore the cancellation steps based on the following:
- Cancel NordVPN Subscription on the Web
- Cancel NordVPN Subscription on an iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch
- Cancel NordVPN Subscription on an Android Phone or Tablet
Cancel NordVPN Subscription on the Web
Here’s how to unsubscribe from NordVPN via the web browser of your PC or mobile device:
- Log in to your NordVPN account
- Click or tap on Billing at the left bar
- In the Billing section, tap or click on the Subscriptions tab
- Tap or click Manage in the Auto-renewal section
- Click or tap Cancel auto-renewal, and that’s all. (As soon as your NordVPN subscription has been canceled, you’ll receive a confirmation in your email.)
To request a subscription refund, email NordVPN at firstname.lastname@example.org or initiate a live chat with its customer support by clicking on the question mark icon at the lower-right corner of your screen.
Cancel NordVPN Subscription on an iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch
Follow the instructions below to unsubscribe from NordVPN through an Apple device’s Settings app.
- Go to Settings
- Tap on your name
- Select Subscriptions
- Find NordVPN in the subscriptions listed under ACTIVE and tap on it
- Tap the Cancel subscription button to complete the cancellation process.
Note that you’ll have to contact Apple Support separately to request a refund.
Cancel NordVPN Subscription on an Android Phone or Tablet
If you’re an Android user with an active NordVPN subscription on your phone or tablet, here’s how to unsubscribe via your Play Store app.
- Launch Play Store while ensuring you’re signed into the appropriate account.
- Tap your profile photo at the top right
- Tap Payments and Subscriptions> Subscriptions
- Look for the NordVPN app among the listed subscriptions and tap on it
- Tap on Manage and then the Cancel subscription button.
How to Request Subscription Refund from NordVPN via Email
Take the steps below to ask for a refund concerning your NordVPN subscription:
- Create a new email and input email@example.com as the recipient
- Type “Request for refund” in the subject field
- In the email’s body, state your request, including the username or email address registered to your NordVPN account. Also, specify the reason behind your request, the subscription purchase date, and the amount.
- Send the email and await confirmation from NordVPN.
Bear in mind that NordVPN will only approve your refund request if you send the email 30 days before the purchase date. Moreover, you’ll receive the refund in your bank account at most 10 days after sending the email.
Also Read: How to Cancel PlayStation Subscription.
That was helpful, right? It is well deserved. Feel free to share this walk-through article to guide others facing difficulties canceling their NordVPN subscription.
Read Next: How to Cancel ExpressVPN Subscription.