In this article, you’ll realize various ways to cancel your MyFitnessPal Premium subscription (with screenshots), depending on your device.
If you no longer need the premium features of MyFitnessPal, what to do next is to opt out at least 24 hours before your next billing date. That will stop auto-renewal, which is non-refundable and non-transferable.
To cover all bases, we’ll give insights on the following:
- Cancel MyFitnessPal Subscription on the Web
- Cancel MyFitnessPal Subscription on an iPhone or iPad
- Cancel MyFitnessPal Subscription on an Android Phone or Tablet
Cancel MyFitnessPal Subscription on the Web
If you subscribed to MyFitnessPal Premium via its website, you can only cancel your subscription through the website by following the instructions below.
- Visit MyFitnessPal’s website and click “My Home,” then select “Premium.”
- Click “Subscription Settings” in the top-right corner of the Premium detail page.
- Set the “Auto-Renewal” menu to “Off” to unsubscribe from Premium at the end of your current subscription.
Cancel MyFitnessPal Subscription on an iPhone or iPad
Follow the instructions below to unsubscribe from MyFitnessPal Premium if you paid for your current subscription using an iOS device.
- Launch your Settings app
- Tap your name, and then Subscriptions
- Find MyFitnessPal among your Active subscriptions
- Tap Cancel Subscriptions.
If you were unable to cancel your subscription via the above steps, contact Apple Support or call +1 (800) 692-7753.
Cancel MyFitnessPal Subscription on an Android Phone or Tablet
Here’s how to unsubscribe from MyFitnessPal as an Android user who subscribed to Premium via your Play Store app.
- Tap your Play Store app to launch it
- Tap your profile photo or icon at the top-right corner of the app
- Then tap Payments and subscriptions
- Look for MyFitnessPal in the subscription list and tap on it
- Tap the Cancel Subscription button.
Can I use MyFitnessPal without Paying?
Yes, you can use MyFitnessPal without a subscription, but you cannot enjoy its premium features. A monthly or yearly subscription to MyFitnessPal will add many more features to your app besides helping you track food & calorie intake, weight, activity, etc.
These features are as follows:
- Ad-Free use of the MyFitnessPal mobile app
- Home screen dashboard, which allows you to monitor your nutrient goals instead of concentrating only on calories
- Option to set your preferred macronutrient goals by gram or percentage
- Food analysis, which reminds you of the foods to eat and avoid
- Quick add of macronutrients to your calorie intake
- Set preferred macronutrient and calorie goals by day
- Barcode scanner, allowing you to log foods quickly
- Exercise calorie options without changing your nutrient or calorie goals
- Data export feature, which enables you to export details, such as your exercise history, progress history, and meal level nutrition
- Workout routines
- Recipe discovery
- Calorie goals based on each meal
- Monitor your daily fasts in real-time
- Macronutrient breakdown for each meal in your diary
- Food timestamps, which let you know how the timing of your meals affects your workout, energy, etc
- Track Net Carbs so that you can replace it with total carbs
- Meal scan, which identifies foods for you and recommends foods from MyFitnessPal’s food database
- Priority customer support
Remember that you’ll lose access to these features when you unsubscribe from MyFitnessPal Premium.
Did this article help you all the way? If so, feel free to share on social media, so others finding it hard to unsubscribe from MyFitnessPal Premium can learn from it.
Read Next: How to Cancel Twitch TV Subscription.