Are you trying to cancel your iTunes Match subscription but haven’t gotten any luck? Unsubscribing from iTunes Match should be hassle-free, and this article will make it seem like a child’s play. iTunes Match, as you’d know, charges $24.99 per year to access your music library remotely on your Mac or Windows PC. It allows you to listen to your music from the cloud without having to send your music library and playlist to other devices.
If you no longer need this service, we’ll walk you through how to cancel your subscription based on the following (with screenshots):
- Cancel iTunes Match Subscription through Apple App Store
- Cancel iTunes Match Subscription from Settings
- Cancel iTunes Match Subscription on Mac
- Unsubscribe from iTunes Match on Windows PC
Cancel iTunes Match Subscription through Apple App Store
If you want to unsubscribe from iTunes Match via Apple App Store on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch, follow the instructions below without exceptions.
- Open Apple App Store on your device
- Tap the avatar in the top-right corner of your screen
- Tap on Manage Subscriptions
- Look for iTunes Match among the listed active subscriptions and tap on it
- Tap the Cancel Subscription button
- Tap Confirm to finalize your cancellation request.
Cancel iTunes Match Subscription from Settings
Here’s how to unsubscribe from iTunes Match via the Settings app of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch:
- Open Settings on your Apple device
- Tap on your name
- Tap on Subscriptions
- Locate iTunes Match in the listed ACTIVE subscriptions (If you have many app subscriptions on your Apple ID, you may need to scroll down to find iTunes Match.)
- Tap on Cancel Subscription.
Cancel iTunes Match Subscription on Mac
To unsubscribe from iTunes Match on your MacBook, take the following steps one after the other.
- Launch the iTunes app on your Mac
- Click on Account in the Menu bar
- Click on View My Account
- Type your password if prompted to
- Scroll down, and then click on Manage next to Subscriptions
- Find iTunes Match in the list and click the Edit button next to it
- Click the Cancel Subscription button
- Click on Confirm.
Unsubscribe from iTunes Match on Windows PC
If you prefer to unsubscribe from iTunes Match through the iTunes app installed on your Windows desktop or laptop, follow the instructions below.
- Open the iTunes app on your PC (If you don’t have it installed yet, you can download it from Apple’s website.
- Click Account from the Menu bar and select View My Account
- Navigate to the Settings section. Then click on Manage next to Subscriptions
- Find iTunes Match and click Edit
- Click Cancel Subscription.
If you’re still experiencing challenges canceling your iTunes Match subscription, contact Apple Support to get the help you need.
Related Post: How to Cancel Apple Music Subscription.
Was this post helpful in canceling your iTunes Match subscription? Kindly use the comment section below to tell us how it went and whether you’ve been able to cancel your subscription successfully.
Read Next: How to Cancel iCloud Subscription.