Looking for how to cancel your Grindr subscription? This article will give insights into the cancellation steps, irrespective of the device you use. Uninstalling the Grindr app from your device or deleting your profile does not unsubscribe you from the premium service. So you must cancel your subscription before doing any of this to prevent recurring charges.
But how do I stop paying for a Grindr subscription? The steps differ depending on how you became a premium Grindr subscriber. We’ll walk you through the steps based on the following:
- Cancel Grindr Subscription on an iPhone or iPad
- Cancel Grindr Subscription on an Android Phone or Tablet
Cancel Grindr Subscription on an iPhone or iPad
Follow the instructions below to unsubscribe from Grindr Premium, provided you subscribed directly through Apple.
- Launch Apple App Store on your mobile device
- Tap on the profile icon
- Tap Subscriptions
- Find Grindr among the listed app subscriptions and tap on it
- Tap on the Cancel Subscription button.
Cancel Grindr Subscription on an Android Phone or Tablet
If you subscribed to Grindr on an Android mobile device, take the following steps to unsubscribe.
- Go to the Play Store app on your phone or tablet
- Tap the profile icon at the top right
- Select Payments and subscriptions
- Tap on Subscriptions
- Look for Grindr in the list and tap on it
- Tap on the Cancel subscription button (Upon its success, you’ll receive a confirmation email.)
Another way to cancel a Grindr Premium paid for an Android mobile device is as follows:
- Use an internet-enabled mobile device or PC to visit g.co/play/subscriptions
- Select Grindr as the subscription you want to stop
- Tap or click on Cancel subscription and follow other prompts to confirm your cancellation request.
Do I Get a Refund If I Cancel my Grindr Subscription?
No, you won’t get a refund if you unsubscribe from Grindr Premium, as its Terms of Service include no refunds for all purchases. While your subscription is still enjoyable until it expires, you can request Grindr to process your refunds.
To request your subscription fee refund from Apple, click or tap on Report a Problem in the subscription receipt from your App Store. Alternatively, visit Reportaproblem.apple.com or call +1 (800) 692-7753.
If you’re an Android user who needs a refund after canceling your Grind subscription, you may be lucky too. You’ll have to send a refund request to Grindr via its website.
Does Grindr Auto Renew?
Yes, all subscriptions to Grindr automatically renew unless you unsubscribe before your next billing date. Also note that the amount paid is non-refundable, except in a few cases.
Related Post: How to Cancel LinkedIn Premium Subscription.
That said? We hope you don’t face any more troubles while trying to unsubscribe from Grindr. Paying at least $19.99 monthly costs a lot, even though it is worth it to network with people worldwide. But there’s no harm in canceling if you no longer need the premium features.
Feel free to share this post on your social media accounts to help others in need.
Read Next: How to Cancel Bumble Subscription.