In this article, we’ll explore how to cancel your Crunchyroll Membership (with screenshots). It is recommended if you are currently not using Crunchyroll to stream anime and read manga. Since Crunchyroll does not refund partially used subscriptions, you must cancel before the free trial period ends or your next billing date to avoid recurring billing.
The cancellation steps differ depending on your chosen payment method. As a result, we’ll walk you through Crunchyroll’s membership cancellation process based on the following:
- Cancel Crunchyroll Membership through PayPal
- Cancel Crunchyroll Membership on an iPhone or iPad
- Cancel Crunchyroll Membership on an Android Phone or Tablet
- Unsubscribe from Crunchyroll via Roku Pay
- Cancel Crunchyroll Membership Purchased using a Credit Card
Cancel Crunchyroll Membership through PayPal
Follow the instructions below to unsubscribe from Crunchyroll Premium via PayPal.
- Visit the website – PayPal.com and log in to your account
- Look for the last Crunchyroll charge and click on it
- Click on Manage Crunchyroll Payments once the charge information is shown
- When your Billing Details pop up, click on Cancel
- Click on Yes to confirm your confirmation request and stop recurring payments through PayPal (If your request is successful, you’ll see canceled displayed on the Billing Details page.
Cancel Crunchyroll Membership on an iPhone or iPad
If you paid for Crunchyroll Membership through iTunes, take the following steps one after the other to unsubscribe.
- Open the Settings app
- Tap on your name
- Tap on Subscriptions
- Select Crunchyroll among the listed subscriptions and tap on it
- Tap the Cancel Subscription button.
Cancel Crunchyroll Membership on an Android Phone or Tablet
Here’s how to end your membership with Crunchyroll when subscribed via the Play Store app on your Android phone or tablet.
- Launch Play Store on your Android device (Be sure you’re signed in with the appropriate Google account.)
- Tap the profile icon at the top-right corner of your screen
- Tap on Payments and Subscriptions
- Select Subscriptions
- Look for Crunchyroll in the list and tap on it
- Tap Cancel to end your membership.
If your Android phone or tablet is not with you or you prefer using your PC to end your membership, follow the instructions below.
- Open your web browser and go to your Google Play subscriptions webpage
- Find Crunchyroll among the listed app subscriptions and click the Manage button next to it
- Click on Cancel subscription
- Choose a cancellation reason when the confirmation window pops up
- Click Continue to confirm your request.
Unsubscribe from Crunchyroll via Roku Pay
If you became a Crunchyroll subscriber using Roku Pay to initiate your membership payment, here’s how to unsubscribe.
- Visit the website – my.roku.com and sign in to your account
- Click on Manage your subscriptions
- Select Crunchyroll under Active subscriptions
- Click on Turn off auto-renew
- Choose a cancellation reason that best suits why you’re ending your Crunchyroll Membership
- Click on Continue to complete the cancellation process.
Cancel Crunchyroll Membership Purchased using a Credit Card
- To end your Crunchyroll Membership paid for using your credit card, you’ll have to visit your Account Page to begin the steps.
- Then navigate to your Account Billing page to cancel.
Bear in mind that only Crunchyroll free trials cancel immediately, while your premium subscription won’t cancel until its expiry date. That means you can continue streaming anime and reading manga for the remaining paid time.
Related Post: How to Cancel Pandora Subscription.
That said and done! Kindly share your experience while undertaking the above steps by commenting below. Also, share this post on your registered social media platforms to guide others looking for help.
Read Next: How to Cancel ChatGPT Plus Subscription.