In this article, we’ll describe how to cancel your Bumble subscription, no matter how you got on the platform. To unsubscribe from Bumble Boost or Bumble Premium, you’ll have to follow the same route you took in subscribing. That means if you subscribed through Play Store, you must cancel your subscription via the same platform, and the same rule applies to others.
To walk you through the cancellation steps on any platform, we’ll cover the following areas:
- Cancel Bumble Subscription on the Web
- Cancel Bumble Subscription on an iPhone or iPad
- Unsubscribe from Bumble on an Android Phone or Tablet
- Cancel Bumble Subscription Purchased via SMS
Cancel Bumble Subscription on the Web
Take the following steps to unsubscribe if you subscribed to Bumble using your credit card or PayPal account.
- Visit the website – Bumble.com and sign in to your account
- Click on your profile photo at the top-left corner of the webpage
- At the bottom-left corner of your screen, click Manage your Boost or Manage your Premium
- Click the Unsubscribe button underneath the subscription summary in the middle of your screen.
Cancel Bumble Subscription on an iPhone or iPad
If you subscribed to Bumble using an iOS device, here is how to unsubscribe without hassles.
- Go to the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad
- Tap your name
- Tap on Subscriptions
- Find Bumble among the listed active subscriptions
- Tap the Cancel Subscription button.
Unsubscribe from Bumble on an Android Phone or Tablet
To unsubscribe from Bumble Boost or Bumble Premium through Google Play Store, follow the instructions below one after the other.
- Launch your Play Store app
- Tap on your profile icon and then Payments and Subscriptions
- Tap Subscriptions to see all your active subscriptions
- Look for Bumble in the list and tap on it
- Tap on Cancel to unsubscribe.
Cancel Bumble Subscription Purchased via SMS
If you subscribed to the Bumble app via SMS, simply open the subscription to see the instructions on the cancellation steps. The steps differ depending on your network, the device you are using, and the country where you live.
However, you may be able to cancel your subscription by sending a STOP command via SMS or through your Bumble payment settings.
If any of the above suggestions do not work out for you, we advise that you contact your mobile operator for further assistance.
Can I Cancel Bumble Premium Anytime?
Yes, you can unsubscribe from Bumble Premium anytime, but the amount paid is non-refundable according to their Terms and Conditions. However, we encourage you to cancel at least 24 hours before your current subscription ends so it doesn’t automatically renew.
There’s no harm in canceling your Bumble subscription if you no longer need to hook up with anyone on the app. When you unsubscribe from the online dating and social networking platform, you can still enjoy your subscription until it expires.
Related Post: How to Cancel Tinder Subscription.
That seems easy! So feel free to share this post to guide others experiencing hassles in canceling their Bumble subscriptions.
Read Next: How to Cancel Crunchyroll Membership.