Paying monthly or yearly to subscribe to an Adobe plan is pretty expensive, and if you are taking a break for any reason, we’ll walk you through how to cancel your Adobe subscription.
The cancellation steps for Adobe plans, however, vary depending on how you purchased your subscription.
- Cancel Adobe Subscription on the Web
- Cancel Adobe Subscription via App Store
Cancel Adobe Subscription on the Web
To unsubscribe from your Adobe plan via an internet-enabled computer or mobile device, take the following steps one after the other.
- Visit Account.adobe.com/plans and sign in to your account
- Click or tap on Manage plan
- Tap/click on Cancel your plan (If you can’t find it, you can try again in 24 hours.)
- Specify your cancellation reason.
- Then click or tap on Continue (Be sure you received a confirmation email. Alternatively, you can check your account page to verify its success.
Cancel Adobe Subscription via App Store
If you’re subscribed to an Adobe Plan via Apple App Store, take the steps below to unsubscribe.
- Launch Settings on your Apple device
- Tap on your name
- Then tap Subscriptions
- Look for Adobe among the listed active subscriptions and tap on it
- Tap Cancel Subscription.
If you’re an Android user, here’s how to cancel your Adobe plan if you subscribed directly from your Play Store app.
- Open the Google Play Store app on your Android device
- In the top-right corner of your screen, tap your profile photo/icon.
- Tap on Payments and subscriptions
- Tap Subscriptions
- Find Adobe in your subscriptions list
- Tap the Cancel subscription button.
Why Does Adobe Have a Cancellation Fee?
Adobe charges a cancellation fee only if you unsubscribe from a yearly plan. The reason is that Adobe annual subscriptions are discounted, and you’ll have to reimburse if you cancel your plan before its expiry date.
However, you can get a full refund, provided you cancel your plan within 14 days of your subscription’s start date.
If you cancel your subscription after this period, you’ll be charged 50% of the subscription amount but can keep enjoying the premium service. Be aware that you’ll lose access at the end of that month’s billing period.
How to Cancel Adobe Subscription without Paying Cancellation Fee
To avoid paying a cancellation fee when you unsubscribe from Adobe, ensure you cancel during your free trial period. You also won’t have to pay the fee if you cancel within 14 days of your subscription’s start date.
As an Adobe paid user, you can unsubscribe anytime via your Account Page, app store, or by contacting Adobe Customer Care.
What Happens When I Cancel My Adobe Creative Cloud Subscription?
When you unsubscribe from Adobe Creative Cloud, your cloud storage will reduce to 2 GB, and you will no longer have access to apps and services included in your subscription. These include Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Illustrator, Acrobat Pro, and Adobe Express.
Related: How To Cancel Apple One Subscription.
So act right now to save big! Kindly share this post to guide others in need of help in canceling their Adobe subscription.
Read Next: How to Cancel Planet Fitness Subscription.